Saturday, January 1, 2005

LaRhinda

Kind of lame because I don't think anyone cares, haven't had anybody, read or comment on this site, but yet again I haven't told anybody about it either.

After Christmas took LaRhinda and her boss out for dinner. It was a good time however, we had too many glasses of wine. After dinner we ditched her boss and went dancing at Blues Central. That was cool to but later she wanted to pick up some dope, so I dropped her off at a Spenard trailer and she was gone running for about three days. Her boss called me looking for her he was unhappy there. This is truly penis thinking on my part and it is nice to offer friendship to cool people, but when the demon takes over she can't control it. Old rule, I know it well, users use, players play. Simple as that. A wolf will act like a wolf when he is surrounded by a herd of sheep.

No comments: