Saturday, January 1, 2005

My Lil Corporate Chronicles

OK , here is the 2005 update on my career. Well , I was not offered enough shares to become a principal I will be about 75 shares shy. Also the end of year bonus was not enough money to pay off my debts and jump ship . Alas it looks like I'm hanging around this job for another year. As I said earlier we have a COO , and we're about to reorganize the department. That's going cruel but the outcome is going to be a little bit more work and I'm not quite sure it solves anything it just looks good on paper and kind of to makes choices that were difficult to do. The political hot spot is what to do with the old department head, I think I have successfully stayed a step back and strengthened my position as the number two person in the department. I have also cemented my position as the person that is in charge of all of the mechanical designed projects originate in the Fairbanks office. I still need to do some work in developing a true self sufficient mechanical department in Fairbanks but, perhaps that'll be perfect for this next year . The G-Daddy. 2005 corporate project

No comments: