Saturday, January 8, 2005

LaRhinda

I can't believe it, I had an excellent day with LaRhinda we went to all the second hand stores from Anchorage to Eagle River and had a blast and then we had dinner at my favorite Mexican food place in Anchorage, Mexico in Alaska. It was a very cool, true friendship, fun and very nice, I enjoyed myself.The really cool thing was I dropped her off at home, we didn't have a lot to drink and she didn't go out and start a runner. I know I'm not gonna help her beat her demons or anything like that, I am not that naive, but the important thing was that bad past cycle of us going out having fun drinking and dancing , then her wanting to use was not there. Good, I don't want to make us going out associated with that cycle.
Music, yes it is Kiddie Rap I got at Value Village. Jump Jump Ya'll

No comments: