Sunday, January 23, 2005

My Lil Corporate Chonicles

I have had it. Work sucks.
I was always afraid of the fact when the "founding" dudes left you would have a bunch of slackers (2nd generation Principals) just maintaining status quo to get their buy out funded by us associates. The remaining dickheads have no vision. I must exclude the COO at least he founded his practice before the corporate merger. That is just the shit we have. The Anch Off Bitch had the nerve to tell me that "fundamentally" the terms are the same, Quote, "The fundamental terms of the letter were the same as the ones you offered originally (except for the internet connection). The additional provisions were ones deemed important to identify the situation as temporary for medical purposes. We also wanted to make it clear the situation was established at the convenience of the company and we wanted to protect the company's equipment since it would essentially be out of our control. The letter was developed somewhat as a policy document since this time was our first. All parties agreed H was the ideal trustworthy individual to demonstrate this program. Should he express a desire to discuss it, I am sure we could come to some agreement. It was never the intent to impugn H's honesty or integrity." What FUCKING "softer" BULLSHIT.
Another "principal" told me that it isn't cool to have a jr engineer take a 1/2 lunch so she can leave early and take grad classes three days a week. What tha fuck??? isn't she a "professional" I told her I don't care as long as her work gets done. isn't that the point???. 1 hour lunch versus 1/2 lunch. get fucking real. punk ass MF. The deal is I don't mind the engineering but the middle management sucks. I honestly don't give a fuck anymore.

No comments: