Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Happy Fucking Holidays

I am sorry I am just not in the holiday spirit. My little brother just came in to town and already he's driving me FA King nuts. (Note to self teach a voice recognition how to cuss). Anyway me and little brother are going to head down to mom and dads I guess Friday night. hell I don't know maybe Saturday morning. I think mom will really want us to be there before Christmas Day. Normally I would drive but it's freezing rain and driving 150 miles which freezing rain really isn't anything I would want to do so I think I'm gonna buy me and brother plane tickets and leave Friday night.
I have purchased absolutely zero presents. So it looks like G-Daddy is going to be the madman shopping tomorrow gross. I need to figure out something for the boyz that is it I'm not buying anything else. OK, mom and dad because they just brought a new house. But that is it I'm thinking for the boys $50.00 gift certificates to the Banana Republic. I also need to get my crew at work something. I'm of thinking the quick trip to the liquor store by everybody a nice bottle of wine.
OK so what is the deal with LaRhinda? Nothing been kinda distant, so I've been letting that relationship settle.

No comments: