Monday, January 10, 2005

Whew what is going on with me?

First post in a long time I'm not really focused on anything. So I'll ramble about a lot of stuff going on. First I'm sorry a lot of these sites get way to personnel. G-Daddy ain't going to list a lot of poetry and crap. (OK may be just a short one). Next I was invited to join a group...hmmm nope it wasn't my type...looked like a lot of kewl folks but I'll pass. The #1 son (Primo)... is in Hawaii pretty proud G-Daddy. His cat is NOT cool with it though. #2 son (Segundo) stopped by yesterday to feed said cat. I love my sons, two of the only three good things from my marriage. OK here is the poem.

I love my Dad
I love my kitchen, my pots and pans
I can go from collard greens to shrimp scampi
Hell, don't even say stir-fry
Snow peas with tofu, that ain't shit
I know my sweet potato pie is weak,
But, big sis, Cynthia makes those.
Grill? Yo..don't talk to me bout the grill
I can burn. Steaks, chicken, pork shoulder with mopping sauce.
Pops hooked me up with a grill long time ago
But, pops still holds out.
No gumbo, nor red meat rub
I'll get those one day
I love my Dad

Final note....Rhinny is on another meth runner... users use. A real serious demon in inside a very nice woman. Next post will be the brief summary on the Tom sisters.

No comments: