Sunday, September 11, 2005

I'm Free - In Pursuit of Royalties

I am getting there, was on the River with the old boss. Saturday was a gorgeous day but, no fish. Rode down to Soldotna with Dad on Friday and been sitting on my ass drinking beer chillin with da folks. Both mom and pops are in their 70’s. Mom cracked up wrt painting, royalties and water colors. “OK son you really never could draw so what is the next plan”. I still think I can make a play on abstract work if I paint w/o my glasses. Man I do get inspired. The sun on the Kenia River was soooo pretty with the dark green of the spruce trees, the deciduous tress are turning so there were pale greens and yellows also. In Alaska, at least in south central, very few of the tall trees leaves turn red or orange. We get those colors vividly but they occur low to the ground on the bushes and shrubs. See I did think about painting some of this he he. Next post – The TRIP?

No comments: