Sunday, August 28, 2005

Night out with da TOM SISTERS

I wanna live with a cinnamon girl.... I could be happy, the rest of my live with a cinnamon girl.

Went out with three ofthe Tom sister's last Thursday. It was a blast just to watch the family dynamics and petty competition. I had such a ball. They are AK natives,Yupik eskimos from the northwest villiage of Stebbins. All are thin and attractive. OK not your western TV norm model typebutvery exotic good looking. NOT Strack sisters from Manley, AK goregous but still pretty hot women. Note to self - Never ever take all three out at the same time again. (repeat that three times)

I have known Janice for years and we're good friends, met little sisters Ann and the oldest sister Dee about two years ago. Dee is awesome, my fav. fourth sister Jessica is prego and didn't hang with us. First went bowling with Dee & Ann, then we picked up Janice and their cousin. Hung out at a karokee bar and shot pool. NO G-Daddy don't sing karokee. It was an evening of good times.

Anyway as that dude Sendak would say,"Let the rumpus begin!!!" More fun to come! last day of work is Wednesday.

No comments: