Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Some sorry sad lack of party action

I can't believe it. I told all of my friends in Seattle I'll be in town the last week of October. Passing thru on the rtn from the VI. I said lets have a Halloween party??? The overwhelming response was blah blah maybe dinner. Ouch, we all can't be that old?? Thinking of bagging the whole Seattle idea. It looks like two choices remain; either take a hop to San Diego and visit JP, or take the train to Vancouver BC with lil Bro. Dennis was up for it but he is down in Lacy/Olympia ans his place is pretty small. He is so fun, last time I was down there we got some dungy's and oysters and had a awesome party. It was pretty cool. Mal drove down from Seattle. Mal is leaving Seattle after 18 years? moving to LA yikes. making a bit of paper off of the "housing bubble"
Here is thought? Perhaps it takes a bit more than my black ass showing up for a party these days. Fuck that I'm Gumby dammit and I want to go to a off da hook Halloween party. Too Old to Rock: Too Young To Die. Appropriate JT album. note to self... need Aqualung, Songs from the Woods and Thick as a Brick for the CD Changer

No comments: