Friday, December 17, 2004

My Lil Corporate Chronicles

OK showing real defiance today. Walked in at noon and the big boss was in town. Real bad example. I also was passed over for principal. so I'm not sure I'm willing to stay with the firm. however showing up that noon like a bad ass on Friday doesn't look that good so I don't have much to argue about. This year's bonus was also less than last year's that's, disturbing because we made more profit than last year . There used to be a bonus and then there was a senior associate not sure the revenues but it doesn't look like to there's going to be a second dispersion checks that sucks also I'm thinking that this might be the time to exit, cash in my deferred compensation and start my own business. the problem is I have signed a non-compete clause therefore I may have to relocate. There's no problem with that. However I think I'm done with engineering design and I really wanna get into WVO and biodiesel. more on that later in fact I think I was starting to train as the WVO King

No comments: