Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here


Hey folks Im in

The good parts.

The weather has been spectacular. 82-84 F. in the day, sunny or partly cloudy. Everybody rides bikes no POVs. It was part of my job to ride around the airport today and look at a project site. Man that was tough!! My room window looks east so I get the sun and moon rise over the ocean. The ocean view is spectacular, so far there has been steady trade winds and everyday I can watch these 3-4 foot breakers. Yes, folks I have an ocean front room, cross the road and add about 75 ft of land and Im at the beach. I have seen a total of 5-6 ppl on the beach it is all around so I guess the locals think no big deal. I walk to work and take the beach road so I get this view for about half of the walk. I guess I could ride a bike but hey it is only a 5 minute walk to the office.

I could give yall some of the bad parts but hey, I think Im gonna walk the beach. The sun has set and it has cooled off. Plus I got this new LED headlamp that really needs to be broken in before the moon rises. I must proudly add that the LED headlamp purchase was a result of GHOOM. I miss and want my rollerblades. This place is virtually flat. However the blades are in the mail, woo hoo GHOOM optimization again. Also want my bowling ball. This place has a 7 lane alley that is empty. Get this you still keep score by hand!!! The lack of bowling ball and fishing gear was also a result of the aforementioned GHOOM. Unpleasant result? Yes, but analyzed and fully evaluated.

Final note: for some reason we get Sunday and Monday off? Im sure there is a justifiable reason if you think about it? Regardless on Monday while ur going to work, Ill be .. hmmm hangin in paradise.

No comments: