Sunday, February 27, 2005

Other Stuff as I Promised

Well the first thought is I have very little life to write about outside of work, my sons and LaRhinda. In addition to that LaRhinda isn't a sexual relationship just a friendship with some wild adventuresome circumstances. Crazy man crazy.
Good news is Primo, #1 son, is still in the dorms. Has no money, his loving father just sent him nine pickles (OK dudes and dudettes where did that come from lol) Need to send him some Gonzo Hunter books in a care package. I hated and loved care packages from my mom in college. There was always cool stuff and them some really wack shit.
Segondo, #2 son, and I are working on the little Suzuki Sidekick for his wheels. Need to get the registration current and sign it over to him. He is caught in the classic need a car for a job -vs- need a a job for car. catch 22. He is trying to earn money for a school trip to Costa Rica. I wish I could speak another language...I'm so American my English even sucks.
What else. I saw Sideways the movie. It was great!!!! A classic buddy/adventure movie. Sandra Ho was great. Part where Paul GIamatti tell about his love of the Pinot Noir grape and the lady talks about her passion for wine is awesome. Chronicles and LaRhinda update to follow.

Later folks

No comments: