Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Primo and Segundo on da island brah!

CHECK IT OUT!!!



Primo and Segundo were in HI for Christmas.















The highlight was a night at the Dragon Upstairs Lounge in Hono Downtown Chinatown. Another awesome Jazz show, the drummer was choke as they say in the 808


They also got to pound sweet rice to make moshi(sp) for the new year. I guess rice pounding is a Japaneses new years tradition. The neighbor does this every year and he invited the boyz and I over.








Moshed sweet rice...., yup I know that was takin grammatical liberties with conjugation.









The moshi production line.












Three of us at the bar, he he it reminded me of going out with Pops .








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally - taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.